From time to time we are informed of job opportunities through our affiliates. We are happy to provide this informatin so it may help in any search that you may be doing. Good Luck!
Retail Display Designer
Premier manufacturer of P.O.P. displays and retail fixtures located in the Northwest Chicago suburbs is seeking an exceptional display designer with 1 -5 years industry experience. We are a stable family owned company with almost 60 years experience serving some of the biggest brands and retailers.
Candidates should have an Industrial Design or similar artistic background and knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes used in the construction of permanent displays and fixtures. We are looking for an innovative designer who can deliver multiple solutions to customer requests that are imaginative and well aligned with the brands we serve. Responsibilities will include brainstorming, sketch development, modeling and rendering of finished concepts into presentations, creation of setup instruction sheets and material research. This position will include direct interface with account executives, clients, engineers, estimators, production staff and outside vendors. Our ideal candidate would have excellent organizational and creative skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment, capable of running multiple projects and a passion for retail design. This is a full time position with a competitive salary, benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an exciting creative environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design or equivalent
- Excellent sketching and rapid ideation skills
- Good sense of current fashion, product and retail trends
- Proficient modeling ability using SolidWorks or similar 3D software
- Experience using 3D Studio Max or similar software (animation ability a plus)
- Excellent graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to develop concepts that align with the stylistic requirements of the brand
- Effective skills using Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to research materials and processes
- Experience in metal, plastic, wood and printing techniques
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Experience in the P.O.P. industry a plus
For consideration, please e-mail resume to:
Part-time Administrative Team Member for Glenview-Based Business
Would you like a career where your skills are genuinely appreciated?
Would you like to be part of team whose intent is to make a positive difference?
We're looking for someone with great energy to support the processes involved in helping these families.
You're the perfect fit for this position if you're a people person, are a lifelong learner and have bookkeeping skills (A strong attention to detail, follow through and eagerness to learn also helps!).
* We are a unique company dedicated to helping families through life's transitions.
* You'll be part of a team who's norm is going the extra mile to serve others.
* Our primary values are: Family, Integrity and Contribution.
* This position is great for a self-starter who enthusiastically brings their whole self to champion a variety of projects that will bring meaningful change to the lives of clients.
This position is 60% computer, attention to detail paperwork and follow through - 40% people centered - helping clients through the process.
Past experience not required - your enthusiasm and love of connecting, learning and follow through trump experience.
We are a small caring law firm who's work is positive and creative. We have a unique culture and supportive team that makes working and contributing to our clients lives a joy. You'll find your work here to be meaningful and rewarding.
This is a "Permanent Part-Time" Receptionist/Bookkeeper--Hourly position
Hours: 6 hrs/day, 5 days/week, 30hours/week. Office hours: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, 1 hour lunch period
In this position you'll contribute by the following (in no particular order):
Following our systems for:
- greeting clients who visit the office, making sure they are comfortable and feeling welcome
- greeting clients and others who call the office
- proof reading
- drafting and assembling documents and reports
- printing documents to sign (wills/ trusts, etc)
- calling clients and scheduling appointments / confirming appointments / etc
- computer filing
- CRM software input (tracking work completed for clients)
- supporting the lawyers and team on projects
- most work is process driven - you are following or developing the system to follow.
- most work is creative and positive
We have a "Together we're better" philosophy that aligns our team. We pride ourselves on being LEARNERS -- not KNOWERS. We're looking forward to welcoming a new teammate who shares our outlook, attitude, and passion.
The team is in need of a teammate gifted with high attention to detail, follow through and highly organized work style.
Expect a long term positive working experience opportunity that can grow into a full time position.
If you align with the above and have the skills described, and seek to find a position where you can share your art and your genius -- you'll love this job.
If this feels like it is the right fit please follow the following process:
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email should:
- introducing yourself and what you're passionate about.
- tell us what is it about this position that feels right to you.
-include your resume
-include your salary requirements.
Part Time Not-for-Profit CFO/Controller Level Consultants
Our firm, KSMB provides a solution for small-to-medium sized companies who require the skills of experienced accounting/finance professionals, but only need them on a part-time basis. We do this through our team of experienced CFOs and controllers. We also provide other accounting services including bookkeeping, often teaming with the controller or CFO.
We seek to provide partnerships with our clients and customize our service specifically for them.
KSMB serves most industries including not-for-profit, manufacturing, distribution, construction, technology, professional services, healthcare, real estate and retail.
We are in the process of growing our not-for-profit division and are looking for CFO and controller level consultants to work part-time in these capacities with our not-for-profit clients.
The selected candidates will work with one or multiple clients on a part-time basis, serving in the capacity of a CFO or controller, depending on experience. The candidate must be personable and have experience developing strong relationships with clients or with Executive management.
- Non-profit experience is a must
- Strategic focus is necessary
- Demonstrated ability to consult with management in helping improve their business; and develop strong client relationships
- Detail oriented
- Very comfortable learning new technologies and software packages
- Significant financial reporting and budgeting experience
- High ethical standards are expected
- Excellent understanding of internal controls
- A high business acumen is required
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and presentation skills. The individual may be required to give periodic presentations to the Board of Directors.
- CPA and/or MBA/ Masters in accounting or finance required
- Great Plains (Now Microsoft Dynamics GP), SAP Business One or QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Excellent Excel skills are essential
- 990 Experience, although the audit firm will complete the actual 990
- Outstanding technical ability; experience with fund accounting
For immediate consideration, please respond with your resume, cover letter, availability, and salary expectations to David Stefanski email@example.com.
Please remember, this is a part time position, so the right candidate will have the flexibility in their schedule.
Executive Recruiter / Inside Sales
We are a leading highly successful executive search firm located in Northbrook, IL, looking for bright and ambitious individuals to teach the craft of executive recruiting.
The ideal candidate will not only have the opportunity for significant earnings, but will also be mentored by very successful team leaders, and will be working on an extremely well-established client base of local and national/international Fortune 500 companies.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Managing client and candidate relationships at the management level and up
* Staying active in professional networks and developing new relationships to build a pipeline of talented candidates
* Reviewing resumes and pre-screening top candidates via phone interviews
* Providing information to candidates about open positions and client requirements
* Facilitating the interview process and gathering client feedback
Qualified candidates will have:
* Bachelor's degree
* 1-2 years minimum experience in business-to-business inside sales
* Proven sales track record
* Motivation to succeed
* Strong phone presence
* Drive to exceed expectations and outperform your peers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer competitive base plus uncapped bonus program
Eligible for company benefits; Health Insurance, Dental, 401k
If you are a high-energy, self-directed go getter with a dynamic personality looking for a career in executive search with high earning potential, please send your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager HRIS - Chicago, Illinois
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Salary & Bonus
The HRIS Manager provides global analytical leadership in the development, implementation, communication, maintenance and administration of HRIS applications, programs, policies, and processes. The HRIS Manager plays a critical role in the Human Resources department, and is empowered to make creative enhancements and drive continuous improvements to our current Oracle HRIS system with the goal of providing robust data analytics to support company strategies.
* Manages the overall administration of HRIS applications. Responsible for administering the systems related to compensation, benefits, organizational development, recruitment, and payroll systems.
* Serves as the lead technical subject matter expert for HRIS applications. HRIS Manager has overall accountability for data integrity to include quality, accuracy, and usability of employee data in the ERP (Oracle HRMS) system and related interfaces (e.g. Compensation Work Bench, ADP, etc.), development of data related manuals and guides.
* Responsible for overseeing reports, queries, and data analytics. Writes, maintains, supports reports (e.g. OBIE), queries, and dashboards. Develops user guides and provides training. Leads design and implementation of system enhancements and changes
* Manages production support. Collects/assesses customer feedback and provides troubleshooting support and conducts root cause analysis of system issues (may require contractor/IT support). Communicates as necessary to users regarding testing, security maintenance, user training. Maintains close collaboration with Oracle/IT and HR Business Partners.
* Ensures HRIS programs are documented and compliant with HR strategies, policies, and governmental regulations.
* Responsible for global HRIS Support to Compensation systems and Programs. Works closely with Compensation/HRIS staff, as well as global business partners, to support compensation strategies and programs such as salary structures, market analysis, titling conventions, career progressions, and their etc.
* Bachelors Degree preferably in Human Resources, IT or Computer Science.
* At least eight (8) years of experience in HRIS, including ERP (Oracle preferred) HRIS systems and application experience- Compensation, Performance Mgmt, LMS, etc.
* Solid understanding of compensation principles, programs, and practices.
* Strong understanding of the context of Human Resources role and function within the organization; understanding of HR processes, programs, and data.
* Strong communication skills, ability to build relationships and influence, customer centricity and service skills
* Advanced expertise with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Demonstrated project leadership and troubleshooting skills
* International experience
If you are interested and qualified, please send a "Word" copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group
Pinnacle Biologics in Bannockburn, is looking for part time temporary help with Accounts Payable and expense reports. Initial project involves matching receipts to expense reports, printing, and some reconciling. This could lead to a full time employee position.
For more information, contact Peggy Wielgos at 847-283-7932.
JOB TITLE: Senior QA Analyst
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Senior QA Analyst owns quality control for an agile team and contributes to analyzing, designing, building and testing high-quality solutions that meet customer expectations. The position leverages product analysis, software testing and quality engineering practices throughout the delivery life-cycle. This position utilizes software engineering and testing tools to validate functionality and executes automated and manual tests and documents results. A professional demeanor, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively within a team environment are essential. This is an opportunity to set an example for multiple software development teams on standards and processes for how QA will be performed across our company. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to create test strategies for product initiatives in a fast paced environment. In addition to being skilled in analysis, candidates must demonstrate a strong understanding of software test design, test execution and engineering practices. An understanding of automated testing concepts and exposure to off-the-shelf or open source test automation tools is a must. This is a hands-on technical position and candidates must demonstrate a high level of technical aptitude, some programming ability, excellent problem-solving skills and the drive to succeed.
Work as a project team member to jointly deliver high quality business solutions consistent with project objectives and constraints.
Work collaboratively as part of the development team with product managers, software engineers, and architects to define and execute tests in user story planning, execution and retrospective activities.
Test planning, test case creation, test automation, scripting, test environment setup/tear-down, exploratory and manual testing.
Defect identification, investigation and escalation.
Define, create, and maintain test data as required.
Define, implement, and execute the functional, regression and acceptance test strategy on highly iterative and collaborative projects in an Agile environment.
Continuously re-evaluate the test strategy to adjust for new information, changing risks, shifting priorities and schedules.
Is influential and engages actively in building out a dynamic and productive development organization and continuously improving practices and methodology.
Mentors and guides other team members to establish standards and processes.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or 5+ years equivalent work experience.
3+ years experience applying software Quality Assurance methodologies.
1+ years scripting, test automation and execution experience.
3+ years using various software engineering tools (ex. Source control systems, IDEs, database query and analyzer tools, browser plugins, (PuTTY, soapUI).
2+years of experience writing and executing SQL statements (both simple and complex) to perform data verification.
1+ years' experience in performance testing methodologies and tools.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
Strong sense of personal accountability; contributes beyond job role and responsibilities.
Excellent problem solving skills; meticulous & methodical.
Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and can be self-directed.
Strong business analysis, system analysis or product analysis skills.
Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
Effective at creating repeatable, maintainable, automated test suites.
Experience in Integrating performance and load testing into agile cycle preferred (exposure to tools like (JMeter/LoadRunner).
Experience with off the shelf or open source test automation tools.
Experience using Agile Team collaboration tools like Mingle, Jira, Rally or VersionOne.
If you are interested in this position, please contact:
Kevin R. Morris
Digital Publishing Services
Hallmark Data Systems LLC
7300 N. Linder Avenue
Skokie, IL 60077
Ph. Office: (847) 983-2067
Ph. Cell: (847) 826-5510
Senior Sales Engineer - Telecommunications
180 - Chicago / West Suburban
Our West Suburban Chicago client is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer.
The Senior Sales Engineer collaborates with Sales Teams to produce technical, architectural, and engineering deliverables that lead to uncovering opportunities and booking profitable sales. The Senior Sales Engineer is able to communicate at a detailed level about all the technologies available within our client's service offerings as well as within the competitive industry. Deliverables include needs analysis, requirements, architecture diagrams, high level designs, detail specifications, technical presentations, RFP responses, and supplemental account commentary in the form of meeting minutes, trip reports, and account planning recommendations. This role is highly influential in leading customers to make purchasing decisions based upon sound, technical analysis. Able to communicate effectively with the executive management level down within the SMB to Enterprise space to gain alignment and commitment. Participates in meeting preparation and presentations and is responsible for customer solution development.
Certifications and Experience:
Minimum of 8 years of related technical experience; 5 in Sales Engineering/Support
Required Demonstrated knowledge of IT Services (such as managed security, cloud computing, virtualization, asset tracking, and Hosted IP), networking/telecommunications and/or voice/data communications technology.
Experience working in a solutions sales organization with an advanced understanding of sales cycles and solutions selling process; formal training in strategic value selling a plus or utilizing concepts of Winning Account Strategies.
Experience with Installations, Migrations, Systems Integration, and Operations.
Certifications: CCNP or equivalent experience. VMware's VSP & VTSP preferred. CISA or Security related certification preferred. Examples: Comp TIA Network+, SSCP, GSEC, CCSP. CISSP a strong plus.
Effective Solutions Sales Capabilities:
Demonstrates advanced solution selling abilities and effective, pro-active customer communications including proposal development, delivery, and RFP responses.
Advanced written and verbal communication skills. Must have the ability to independently develop relationships and communicate with high level internal and external technical staff.
Proven Presentation Skills: Able to design and present highly technical concepts and specific solutions to internal and external audiences of varying technical capabilities in a clear, concise and easily understood manner.
Advanced problem solving skills and ability to methodically understand and resolve complex issues
Demonstrated ability to focus ambiguous customer needs into specific, deliverable requirements.
Ability to extract hidden or unrealized customer requirements and gain consensus with the prospect. Ability to influence several cross functional departments to gain alignment and to drive design solutions with the appropriate organizations. Able to quickly and accurately assess current operations, identify design flaws, and build consensus on both a proposed solution and plan of action. Has experience estimating work effort for complex technical solution design and delivery. Track record of on-time, on-budget delivery. Can plan resources, time, and costs; explain variances. Effectively manages change at all stages of the sale, delivery, and in operations. Able to independently assess performance and service level agreements against both business needs and expected results. Creates technology white paper relevant to service offerings at least two times per year to be shared both within Sales Engineering and with clients and prospects.
Provide Sales Engineering training specific to technologies on a quarterly basis.
Must have working knowledge in all of the following subjects:
Process Management and Quality ControlCloud/Managed Hosting TechnologyData Center/IT Strategies
Managed Network Services
PBX and Hosted telephony solutions
Access methods - Ethernet (EoC, EoS, EoF), DS1, DS3, OCnLayers 1, 2, 3, 4 OSI model
Working knowledge of TCP/IP Model.
Standard network topologiesPSTN, PRI, Trunks, POTs and other associated Voice Technologies
Routing & Switching protocols such as BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, ISIS, CEF
First hop redundancy and load balancing using protocols like HSRP, VRRP
Security threats practices and typologies
VOIP, VLANs, and LANs
MPLS and associated CQoS practices.
SIP and associated codecs
Security threats practices and typologies
Educational Level: Bachelor's Degree, equivalent work, or related military experience
Field of Study: Engineering, Technical, Software, or Business degree
Please email resume & cover letter to:email@example.com
Currently seeking a Senior Cost Accountant for a contract engagement in the NW suburbs. Could develop into a temp to hire. $70 - $75k
Customer Service and Accounting Representative
Work in a small office environment that imports bulk product into the US. A team player attitude and willingness to learn the industry a must. This position will work with employees and customers to provide information in response to sales orders, contracts, invoices and updates. Work with internal CPA on all accounting functions. to assure the smooth, efficient and accurate input of all payables and receivables into ERP system. A basic understanding of agriculture production would be very helpful.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft based ERP system, with emphasis on Excel.
- Knowledge and practical experience beyond basic bookkeeping. Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
- Process vendor invoices; maintain all records and reports required by CPA.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established policies and regulations
- Receive customers' requests, analyze requests, provides information requested or ascertains who can best provide the information and provide to person responsible.
- Analyze transactions, corrects records, and adjusts errors.
- Resolve customer questions related to orders, invoices, and deliveries.
- Maintain liaison with other departments for order completion.
- Contact customers to update ERP data base.
- Develop knowledge of the product line, modes of transportation, delivery time, and various logistics requirements.
Assist in smooth operation of business.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to work additional hours if needed
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Resumes can be sent to Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description for Customer Service & Corporate Sales
Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday
Customer Service and Order fulfillment - Inside Corporate Sales
We are looking for someone with good interpersonal skills, able to deal with personnel, has leadership ability, is able to show initiative and "take charge" when needed, and is willing to learn the Corporate Sales side of Custom Crystal Engraving business.
The Crystal Cave
1946 Lehigh Ave. Unit E
Glenview, IL 60026
Insurance Agency Experience Required
Do you want to further your insurance career? If you are the conscientious Account Manager that we are looking for ... you'll be ....
an individual, who has already achieved a significant level of insurance knowledge, is a well-organized, dependable, problem solver with high standards and is looking to take on greater responsibility. The primary focus of the position will be with working in the commercial property and casualty marketplace.
Executive Risk Management, Ltd (www.executiverm.com) sells insurance through the Independent Agency system. We are a leading production unit of The Rockwood Company (www.rockwoodco.com), a successful independent agency which was founded in 1896. The Rockwood Company provides ERM with back office support, allowing us to focus on sales and service to our clients.
We seek employees committed to personal and organizational growth, which will provide the basis for ERM to provide high quality customer service while continuing to market and attract new clientele. Come join our growth oriented team and make an impact!
We are located in downtown Chicago with easy access to most commuter lines.
- Minimum of 3 years commercial property/casualty ins. agency experience required
- Insurance license
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently
- Understanding exposures and application processing/data gathering
- Ability to service clients from renewal to renewal
- Marketing and sales skills, both through direct contact or on-line, a plus
- High degree of proficiency in industry specific computer applications as well as MS Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Compensation will be based on qualifications, experience and ability. Outstanding performance will be rewarded with higher earnings.
If you believe this position maybe right for you, please email your resume to email@example.com.